👉In this pandemic (COVIDEN-19) all physicians must review the managment of ventilated patients just in case if they are called to help out in the ICU management of these sick patients.
- The Ventilator Training Alliance has released an app for the iPhone and iPad that provides free mobile access to video overviews, instruction manuals, and other training materials for equipment that is critical to treating patients suffering from respiratory distress. Manufacturers are responsible for their own content.
- EMCrit created a two-part podcast called Dominating the Vent and a follow up handout.
- Some medical professionals have turned to YouTube to upload ‘crash courses’ in ventilation basics. All the videos below are longer than 10 minutes and provide technical components to understand how or when to use a ventilator.
- Ventilation Crash Course: Quick and Dirty Guide to Mechanical Ventilation by an independent doctor: provides an overview of how you would change a patient’s blood gas with different settings on a ventilator.
- Mechanical Ventilation by Medicosis Perfectionalis: provides an overview of why someone needs ventilation and how to understand different settings.
- Introduction to Mechanical Ventilation by a director of a ICU center: provides an introduction to mechanical ventilation.
- Mechanical Ventilation crash course by a medical provider who records overviews on different topics and provides a high-level overview on when to use a ventilator.
#Arrangoiz #Teacher #Surgeon #CancerSurgeon #Doctor